Special Little Moments of Bliss




Hello Hapi People!


It's Friday! I am so glad it's the weekend, but I still have a lot of work to do for school. However, I feel like I am staying on task and getting things done. I do feel like I am on the go all the time and feel a bit distracted. Yesterday morning, however, my first class was cancelled so I was able to slow down a bit and take my time getting ready. I spent a little more time on my makeup and did not rush myself. I really liked the way it turned out and I felt very pretty and put together. That isn't something that I normally feel. Normally, I feel like my makeup makes me look "decent". I have been known to say I am 'putting on my face', when doing my makeup, because I don't feel confident about how I look without makeup. When I looked in the mirror after applying makeup, something was different. I felt I looked pretty and that I had enhanced my own features. It was a special little moment, realizing that I don't have to feel insecure. I was proud of my discovery of self confidence, for at least the rest of the day.

My makeup look that made me feel pretty. #selfie ... lol


I just wanted to share this little story with you, because I believe it is very easy for us to forget about loving ourselves in the midst of a busy life. The small moments you can have for yourself every day, during which you can do something that makes you happy, are powerful and priceless. You can take a little more time to just apply makeup or sing out to music in the car, whatever makes you happy. Just remember to revel in the moments of bliss and happiness throughout your day.

I hope you have a great weekend and take these words to heart.

Stay Hapi,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you like this post!