Art Supplies Haul!

Hello Hapi People!

Today I am sharing with you some amazing deals I got on art supplies from Tuesday Morning and Dollar Tree. Yes, it's an art supplies haul! If you haven't been to Tuesday Morning, it is a discount store that carries home furnishings, craft supplies, bath products, and even doggie supplies. I ventured into a local Tuesday Morning to see if I could find anything for my Wreck This Journal. Here are some pics of my purchases that I got for a steal.




These cute chipboard stickers were $1.99 at Tuesday Morning 
12 Count Watercolor Palette - $1.00 from Dollar Tree
Heid Swapp Paper Pad in September Skies - $2.99 Tuesday Morning
Here are some samples from the pad. I especially like the constellation page.

I have never heard of this brand, but these are KOH-I-NOOR Fine Tip Markers.
These were only $4.99 from Tuesday Morning

These Jelly Stickers were only $0.99 at Tuesday Morning.
There are two of each sticker.



 I am excited to use my new art finds in my journal. If you are looking for cheap art supplies and have a little time to look, Dollar Tree and Tuesday Morning are great places to look. Let me know if you have any places you get good deals on art supplies.

Stay Hapi,
Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you like this post!