Wreck This Journal: #1

Hello Hapi People!

I told you guys I order a Wreck This Journal a couple of weeks ago and ... it finally came! I got it in the mail a couple of days ago but I want to do a few things in it before I showed you. If you don't know what a Wreck This Journal is, its a book that contains instructions on every page with ways to be creative and even destroy in the book. I will post pics of my book every week or so to show the progress. Here are some pics of the book and the little bit I've done so far ...

Here is the Front and Back cover. 
The back tells you to mail the book to yourself. 


The first couple of pages inside.

 On the next couple of pages there is an instruction page. I got my book used and really cheap so the previous owner tore out the name page. I just found a picture of what it originally looks like and made it myself.  Basically it just makes you write your name is funny ways. Also tells you to write you information incase your loose it. I blurred my address and phone number. 

The next page told you to crack the spine of the book. I loved doing this, made the book looked a little wrecked. I colored in the cracked page with a black marker that smells like toasted marshmallows, yum! I added lyrics of a song too that says "And The Cracks Begin To Show" and made the page look cracked. Idk I thought it looked cool.


I flipped through the rest of the book and decided to add a little to this page. There are many pages like this that will require time to collect items to cover the pages. 


Thats all I have for today, I hope you enjoyed it. If you have your own Wreck This Journal, share your pics with me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. If you would like to the do the book with me here is a link to buy it on Amazon. I have the original black one, but there are many variations and you can pick which ever one you like.

Peace&Love,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you like this post!