Friday: Feedback

Hello Hapi People!

This has been a long, busy and even emotional week. I don't want to come here and complain though, I want to share in self expression with you. I am going to ask for your involvement and feedback. I have ordered a Wreck This Journal and want to know if you would like me to share my entries in the journal. If you don't know what a Wreck This  Journal is I will explain below. Please let me know on the blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest.

So for those of you who are unfamiliar with Wreck This Journals, it is a journal with unique prompts for creating a unique journal. The journal includes drawing, writing and various forms of sharing. I thought maybe I could share an entry with you once a week. If your are doing a journal or want to do a Wreck This Journal maybe we can do it together. Let me know what you think. I will share below some example entires. I hope you have a good weekend.

Peace&Love,
Amy



Here is a video of someone's journal:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you like this post!