Stripe My World




Hello Hapi People,

It's Labor Day and you know what that means... it is official, we can't wear white anymore! Well, not summer whites. I still love wearing white though, so let's transition into fall with a classic look, stripes. I personally love the basic black and white ensemble and I am a big fan of the classic black and white stripe. The look is hot right now, but honestly, it has never really gone out of style. It is classic and you can wear it so many ways to fit your style.

A classic look that will never go out of style.

This basic pattern is versatile, yet makes a statement.  So here are some ways to wear the stylish stripe pattern.





I hope you enjoyed this post! If you are a fan of these looks or rock them yourself, be sure to comment and let me know or post your pics with the #g2bhapi

Stay Hapi,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you like this post!