Bourbon Peach Cobbler - Customizable Cobbler!





Hello Hapi People!

As a celebration of the last days of summer, I decided to go old school. Nothing says summer in the south like peach cobbler, so here is my recipe for Bourbon Peach Cobbler!  Peach cobbler is such an easy and customizable dessert to make, so I am sharing some customizable options. You don't have to add bourbon or any of the options I give in this recipe. You can add bourbon whiskey, vanilla, cinnamon, and even pecans if you like. Here in the south, everyone has their own special way of making this dessert and I am sharing my way with you today. Make this your go-to recipe and make it however you wish. The basic instructions are here with loads of tasty options. I promise I'm not biased when I say this is the best cobbler you will ever try! ;)

Stay Hapi,
Amy



2 comments:

  1. Be sure to leave a comment if you liked this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be sure to leave a comment if you liked this post!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like this post!