Makeup Monday

Hello Hapi People!

I hope you had a good weekend. I thought to start of each week, I would post a weekly "Makeup Mondays" where I show you new makeup looks, give you tips & tricks, talk about new products and show you old favorites. I thought I would start with my everyday kind of neutral look and tell you what I used.

So here is the look, I hope you like it.



























I love this shimmery, peachy eyeshadow look, I think it compliments my eye color but would look good on lot of different eye shades. Below are the products I used and most of them are ones I used everyday.

Face: For my base I just started using NYX Studio Perfect Photo-Loving Primer. I think it works pretty well but I like to use something for a while before I tell anyone to get it.

My foundation shade right now is L'Oreal's True Match Super Blendable Makeup in Soft Ivory N1. I have always loved this formula! This is a new color for me, it just matches my skin tone right now. The concealer I used to cover up blemished and under eyes is my Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Fair 15I've used this for some time and it is a great concealer.

For color and contour on my face, I used Too Faced's Chocolate Soleil Bronzer. OMG, I love this bronzer! It is a darker shade, but a little goes along way with this product so I can blend it out. I do want to try the Milk Chocolate shade. On my cheeks, I used e.l.f.'s H.D. Blush in Headliner. This stuff is so pigmented and blends really well, but a little goes a SUPER long way.

Eyes: Ok on my eyes, I used my Lorac Eye Primer and then I used my Smashbox Full Exposure Palette. The shadows don't really have names but I numbered them and will give the names given on the back of the palette.

I used #1 M3 all over my lid and blended out into my crease. Then wetting my eyeshadow brush with my Mario Badescu spray (see below) and dipped it into #2 S4 and packed it onto my lid. Then I used #3 S2 into my outer V and a little bit in my crease; it deepened the eye look without being too smokey and dramatic. Lastly I lined my eyes with #4 M1 with a small angle brush. I finished my eyes by curling my lashes and using Too Faced's Better Than Sex Mascara.
(Pardon the name, I know lol)



Lips: On my lips I applied this awesome lipstick by bITE Beauty in Fig. Omg this lipstick is so buttery and the color is perfect for me. Its a duo with the shade Date on the opposite end, which is a great neutral color for us fair ladies. Fig is more pink based. Then I topped it with my fave lipgloss color from Sephora in Rosey Glow. Its being discontinued unfortunately :/





Finishing Powder & Setting: To powder my face, I used my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent. I don't like being too matte so I set my makeup with Mario Badescu's Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater. I love this spray, you can use it for sooo much stuff and its only $7.00 at ULTA ... oh yeah ;)









Ok everyone, I hope you enjoyed this and let me know what you think of this look.

Peace&Love,
Amy

4 comments:

  1. I really like this look! Do you contour your nose with the bronzer as well or just highlight the t-zone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I do contour my nose. Sometime I highlight the bridge of my nose as well but I usually just highlight my cheekbones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you use the bronzer to contour or a darker foundation?

      Delete
    2. I used bronzer, the Chocolate Soleil in the pictures.

      Delete

Please leave a comment if you like this post!