3 Ways to Worry Less

 

Hello Hapi People!

I scheduled this post for Friday while I was on vacation, but something wasn't set right, so it didn't post on Friday. I am so sorry! I was so busy the last few days I didn't have time to check until yesterday. So today's post is the post that was meant for Friday, I hope you enjoy:



If you are reading this, I am on vacation in Orlando, Florida. My family and I are going to Disney World and Universal Studios. When planning a trip there many things to manage - making sure you pack everything, making sure everything at home is taken care of while you're gone, reservations... the list goes on. With all of these responsibilities, you can worry away the relaxing vacation. Today, I thought we could talk about letting things go and not worrying life away. I thought I would give 5 tips on lessening your worries.


Focusing on an activity that is not worrying you can help you worry less. Keep yourself engaged and in the present. If your focus is elsewhere, you will miss out on the present.

Talk about your worries if they are overwhelming you. Being able to express yourself can help alleviate the stress of worry. Be clear though to the listener if you just want someone to listen or if you want advice - be sure you know too. Also, make sure you confide in someone you trust.

Ask yourself the question, "will worrying make it better?" - it doesn't most of the time it. We need to pick our battles and focus our energy on positivity builders. Worrying tends to be negative and needless. So, ask yourself if your worrying will lead to solutions or more stress for yourself.


                                                    


Try these tips and I hope they help with your worry problems. If they help or if you have other tips that may help, share them with the Hapi People! I hope you have a great week.


Stay Hapi,
Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you like this post!