Top 20 Things You'll Want on Your Wishlist




Hello Hapi People!

Today's post is a bit of wishful thinking. I have a Wishlist Board on Pinterest of random things I see and would love to have, do, or make for myself. Most of these things are unattainable at the moment or would require some planning, so I pin them to remember them. I thought I would share 20 things with you because once you see them, I think you will want them too! Even if you see things that aren't necessarily appealing to you, pay attention because this could be a great gift list for someone in your life. Everyone does Christmas gift list, but what about birthdays, anniversaries, and all the other holidays of gift giving? Am I right?! So here are my Top 20 Things You'll Want On Your Wishlist!

Share this with your friends and family! It's filled with great gift ideas for yourself or someone special. Don't worry, the list is filled with items ranging from free to splurge and spoil - something for everyone! I hope this is helpful for you and remember to...

Stay Hapi,
Amy



- Rich oil that lathers into cleanser. Luxury bath item for sure.
- a cute diy idea for yourself or someone else for the upcoming school year
link includes instructions
- a splurge for the makeup lover, but are the most raved about palettes.
link includes color guide to find right palette for you
- for sweeter perfume lover, this is the ultimate wish.
main notes including green almond, orange blossom & vanilla 
and said to smell like french macaroons... yummy!
- expand the width of your frame with this little guy!
- I am always looking for date ideas, and these are so cute and cheap.
you don't have to break the bank to impress your honey!
- versatile bag that is pretty, a rare find
- said to be some of the best brushes on the market without high end price tag.
created by Pixiwoo, YouTube makeup artist sisters, so you know they are quality made
-adorable comfort! unfortunately the paisley pattern isn't available anymore. 
however, most Etsy sellers will take requests 
a.k.a. You can probably have it made to your gift receiver's favorite!
-I have this bronzer's tanner sister and I love it. 
However, this lighter color would best suit my paleness in the winter
-Always wanted to watch the sunset and sunrise. 
Maybe do both in one night!
-how cute is this is idea?! Making cards is something I love to do, makes the receiver feel special.
 So get some paper and scissors and give it try!
- probably knock-offs, but they look great! i love this chic style
- beautifully scented candles with a surprise ring inside... what's not to love? 
- easy, breezy white lace dress - the definition of spring and summer. 
plus its versatile - you can layer it for the upcoming weather changes!
-i have heard only amazing thins about these eyeshadows
link includes full review with swatches
-definite luxury beauty item, but trust me its gorgeous. 
said to be the best bridal highlight, according to Jaclyn Hill from YouTube
-oh... the cuteness... its... too much! 
tea lover's will love this
-this would be a serious undertaking, but it looks so pretty.
if you were to help build this for the makeup lover in your life...
um, serious brownie points will be gained!
- the priciest item  this list for sure, but I have Coach bags that have lasted me years.
if you are a one bag kinda person, I would highly recommend Coach because it's worth the investment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you like this post!