Inspirational Juice

Hello Hapi People!

I enjoy creating and writing, but doing these activities requires an inspired spirit. Today I thought I would share a few things that have inspired me lately. In case your inspirational juice is low, I would highly recommend checking out places like Tumblr, which is where I found a lot of my inspiration for today. I tend to be inspired by visual things like art or reading, but I am also inspired by music. So, I hope that what I share today inspires you. By the way, a quick thank you to all of you who inspire me to be consistent and creative.



I love photos of nature and floral. This one is so colorful and bright.
I am not a big pink person, but I would love these in my house.
This artwork is by Nicole Gustafsson.
I feel like little trolls and fairies should be dancing around.
Artwork by Grace Taylor.
I stumbled upon this piece and went to check out her other stuff.
It is gorgeous and adorable at the same time.
This is one of my favorite books from childhood.
It has inspired me in many ways and would highly recommend for all ages.

I hope these little bits were inspiring to you. Go check out the artists and the book for yourself. Let me know if you liked this post and please share what has inspired you lately.

Stay Hapi,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you like this post!