Top 10 Shows to Binge Watch



1. The Office  2. Friends 3. Parks & Recreation 4. That 70's Show
5. Firefly 6. Scrubs 7. Bob's Burgers 8. Psych
9. Dr. Who 10. How I Met Your Mother


Hello Hapi People,

It is amazing how unpredictable life is, I posted so late on Wednesday because unexpected things happened. But hey, I want this blog to be real and you are living the real life with me haha! So, If you missed Wednesday's post, click here to check it out. (It's all about summer boredom and quirky holidays.)

Today's post is also about summer boredom. I know that when school is out, everyone is looking for activities. I know I am also looking for date activities. Since its waaay too hot to go outside, let's try some indoor fun! I know everyone is binge watching, so I thought I would share some great shows to binge watch on Netflix and Hulu.

My Top 10 Binge Show Summaries

1. The Office - awkward, humorous moments about cubicle life.
  2. Friends - Group of 20-Somethings in New York in the 90's
 3. Parks & Recreation - Spin off of The Office but in small local government
 4. That 70's Show - Teenagers in the 70's
5. Firefly - Wild West, Space, Sci-fi
6. Scrubs - Goofy comedy and a little drama about working in a hospital
 7. Bob's Burgers - Quirky & witty animation about a family that owns a burger joint
 8. Psych - Silly humored psychic detective show, but he isn't psychic.
Lots of amazing 80's references & under-rated script
9. Dr. Who - sci-fi, British, complex plots
 10. How I Met Your Mother - modern spin off of friends

Bonus: X-Files
sci-fi, detective, mystery, 
romantic tension, witty


Check out the shows and let me know what you think! If you already watch these shows, let me know what you love about them. Also, if you have other suggestions, let the Hapi People know!

Stay Hapi,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you like this post!