7 Things You Need to Know to Succeed in College (not just for freshmen)





Hello Hapi People!

I hope you enjoyed Monday's post of Ipsy and beauty, I know I don't do beauty stuff too often. I enjoy sharing the new products I receive with you all. I also thought the bag was full of products that were very school, and office, friendly. I know I have been focused on preparing for school, so I thought I would keep with that theme today. This post is for my university friends. Here are 7 things you need to know about to succeed in college. I promise that these are the secrets to college life.


These are all things I have learned from experience and I hope that they will help you. Good luck in the upcoming semester friends!

Stay Hapi,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you like this post!