TASTY TRIPS: Boomerang Pizza Kitchen & General Store


Hello Hapi People,

I have reached the end of my first week back to school for Fall 2015. It has been a whirlwind! I am excited though about the opportunities this semester will give me. It has been hard to see the end of the tunnel, as far as school goes. However, this semester I feel like I am finally seeing possibilities for jobs in the future.

Anywho, it's the weekend now and I am going to hit the books. However, if you are looking for something to do, I have a great little weekend day trip for you. If you are in the Pensacola, Cantonment, Pace, or Milton areas, you should check out a cute little pizza place in downtown Milton. Boomerang Pizza is a tasty little pizza joint that is a trip back in time. The pizzeria's 1950's theme is original and adorable. The pizza is really great too! I would definitely recommend the Thai Chicken pizza. The Veggie and Margherita pizza are also very good. I went with my mom and sister this past weekend and it was a tasty blast to the past. The homey atmosphere and tasty pizza are not the only things that Boomerang Pizza offer - they have a general store filled with old board games, novelties from the 50's, kitchen supplies, fudge, tin signs and more.

Boomerang Pizza is in the beautiful downtown area of Milton and would make a wonderful weekend trip. I would love to go back again. Below are some pics from our little day trip to the pizzeria. I always believe in supporting local businesses, especially unique places like Boomerang. I hope you go check out this little local gem and have a great weekend.

Stay Hapi,
Amy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you like this post!