Back in Session! Planners & Organizers



Hello Hapi People!

This week is my Back in Session series to help you get ready for the upcoming school year. I thought today we could get organized by showing you some ideas for planners. Planners, agendas, organizers, or whatever you choose to call them, are helpful in planning out your days and keeping track of task you need to accomplish. I thought I would show you ways to make your own and tips for tech savvy planners. Let's get organized!

If you are crafty or want to save money by making your own planner,
here are 15 awesome ways to make your own!


This is a really easy tutorial on how to make inserts for your planner in Excel.
You can make a cover for them or purchase a binder. Voila! Your own planner.


For those of you who are more tech savvy, there are tons of planner apps you can find for your smartphone.
Most smartphone come with a built in calendar that you can you use.
You can also search for planners in your app store.
I searched school agendas and found some cool apps for organizing your school life.



What cool ways to get organized for the school year! Let me know how you get organized for school and if you use any of these helpful guides. I hope this is going to be a great school year for you.

Stay Hapi,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you like this post!