Fresh Start





Hello Hapi People,

Today is the day, it's my first day back to school. I am experiencing a lot of different emotions right now. The start of school tends to be met with high expectations of accomplishing goals. However, for me, the last few semesters have been trying. I believe this is the semester to change my college career. With my struggles in the past, with my physical and mental health, I have struggled to keep up in school. This semester I am taking more credit hours than I ever have before and meeting the term with a positive outlook. What is my outlook you ask? I am not going to fail.

The past few semesters I have actually failed classes. I know, I wasn't too happy about it either. However, my goal isn't to just pass my classes. I am staying focused on working hard. I am going to be diligent in my efforts to keep up with classes, no matter what. With my mind set on being diligent, I will not fail. This is different that being set on having the best or even good grades, being top of the class, or surpassing last semester. I am going to be focused on the now and working hard for it. I am setting a realistic goal of staying on task in my classes, and therefore not overwhelming myself with the big picture of school.

What are your goals for the semester? Or, what are your goals for the rest of the year? I hope that, whatever you are doing with your time, you are giving it your all. Let me know about your goals - share them in the comments, on Facebook, or Twitter.

Stay Hapi,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you like this post!