Ipsy Bag August 2015: Prep School



Hello Hapi People!

It's here! The Ipsy bag for this August came to my door over the weekend and I'm so excited to share it with you. The last couple of months Ipsy has been getting it right. I love the products and color choices in my bag this month. I am going to show you all the products, some swatches, and give you some exclusive coupons! So, without further ado, let's get to the good stuff.


This month's theme is Prep School, in preparation for the upcoming school year.
The bag is a cute and preppy houndstooth with a pink zipper.

These are the contents of the bag from left to right:

Jessie's Girl Cosmetics - Eye Shadow Primer
Hikari Cosmetics - Lip Gloss in Salsa
Batiste Dry Shampoo - Floral & Fruity Blush Seduction Scent
'Pencil Me In' Cosmetics - Natural Eyeliner Pencil in Boysenberry
Lord & Berry - Ultimate Lipcolor and Liner in Nude


These are all great products that I would use everyday, and probably will. I am a big fan of the in wearable color choices that are in this month's bag as well. Here are swatches of the colored products.

If you are interested in any of these products, but don't subscribe to Ipsy, here are some coupons so you can save on your purchases!


I hope that you enjoyed this post. If you have used these products let me know what you think of them. If you got different products in your Ipsy bag, let us know. Be sure to comment, like, share, and follow on social media.

Stay Hapi,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you like this post!