Makeover! - featuring Salee Starbuck

Hello Hapi People!

I know I didn't post yesterday, I'm sorry but if you follow me on Facebook you know that life got a bit crazy. I apologize for not posting but I hope this makes up for it. I had the opportunity of doing one of my favorite things yesterday ... MAKEUP & HAIR! Lol

I'm so excited to share these photos with you from yesterday. I partnered up with an old friend, Salee Starbuck, for a photoshoot. Salee asked me to do her makeup and I gladly accepted. I am glad I got to work with her and help enhance her lovely features and complexion. I hope you all enjoy the pictures. I have always enjoyed doing makeup and hair, so if you guys like this and want to see more let me know.

Before & After


Before & After



Thank you again Salee for partnering up with me!


Peace&Love,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you like this post!