Best Summer Dessert Ever - Pineapple S'mores! Perfect for Parties!



Hello Hapi People!

I absolutely love summer! I love the weather, beach, and bbqs! My family loves to have company and we love to grill and party outside. I thought I would share with you a family creation that my sister and I invited - the Pineapple S'more! It's super easy and fun to make because everyone can join in a make their own! I made mine with my sister, Alison, since we invented them together. Zach was kind enough to take pics for us. I will show you how to make them and what you will need. You can make these around a campfire, inside over your stove, or on the grill like us! Let's get STARTED!



Ingredients:
Pineapple
Graham Crackers
Milk Chocolate Squares
Large Marshmallows

Other Things You Will Need:
Grill
Wooden or Metal Skewers
Aluminum Foil
Knife
Cutting Board
Pan for soaking skewers in water



Prep

Step 1: Preheat your grill to about 400 degrees F

Step 2: I used wooden skewers, 
so in order to avoid burning I soaked them in water. 
You can use metal skewers as well.


Step 2: Slice up pineapple. Remove outer skin, top, and bottom. 
 

Step 3: Half, quarter, and slice off the hard center of the pineapple core.
Then, slice each quarter into bite size pieces.

Step 4: Now let's get to the basics, graham crackers and chocolate.
Break up the crackers as shown, two per sandwich.

Step 5: Now separate the chocolate squares, as shown. 


Grilling and Toasting:

Step 1: Take your supplies to your grill or cooking method of choice.

Step 2: Once the grill is heated to 400 degrees F, 
cut a large piece of foil and place it on the grill. 
This is where we will grill our pineapple. 
Start placing pineapple on foil, making sure to leave space between each piece. 
Leave to cook for about 5 minutes on each side. 

Step 3: While pineapple cooks, depending on your grill, 
you can start working on marshmallows. Skewer your marshmallows
 and toast over your grill or an open flame burner. 
My grill has both, so I used my burner as it was easier.

Mazzy was helping us cook lol

Step 4: Once your marshmallows are toasted to your liking, 
take them off of the skewers carefully and place over chocolate to melt.
I like mine a little burnt on the outside so its gooey on the inside. 
Gotta blow out that flame!



Step 5: Take your pineapple off the grill with heat safe tongs or a spatula. 
Then place them on your uncovered crackers.


Step 6: Carefully squeeze together both halves of your sandwiches, 
the melted chocolate will be messy.


Step 7: Enjoy!


This recipe is great for summer and you can make it at home like we did and watch tv lol. Or your can make them at your next party, bbq, campout, where ever you like! Let me know if you know if you make them by posting them with the hashtag #g2bhapi, I can't wait to see them!

Peace&Love,
Amy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you like this post!