Wreck This Journal #3




Hello Hapi People!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and, if you celebrated, a good Father's Day. Also, it's officially summer! Honestly, to me, it's been summer for a while, but whatever. Anywho, I thought I would give you some summer creative inspiration and ... a Wreck This Journal Update! I have fallen in creative love with this book as I have made it my own. I have a little video for you of how I did some of the more "active" pages in the book. If you enjoy this series on my Wreck This Journal, like and comment to let me know. Alright, here we go!




I hope you enjoyed this video. I will keep showing you my progress as I continue to destroy my book. Let me know if you would like more videos of my Wreck This Journal. Please like, comment, and share this post. Also, please share with me your Wreck This Journals!

Stay Hapi,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you like this post!