Hapi Update

Hello Hapi People!

I'm sorry I don't have much of a post for you today. I just wanted to wish you a Hapi Weekend and give a little update. New things are happening and I'm very proud of the people around me and there achievements. (That's about all I can say right now.) I can tell you about my secret project! I am part of a new YouTube Channel called the NerdCave Network. I'm am a co-host, along with Zach Dykes, on a new show called Fist of Monkey. It's not a particularly nerdy show, but its a funny talk show that will be filled with fun and informative episodes. I will leave a link below of our video. I'm so excited!

Also, I am going to be starting obedience school with my puppy Mazzy next week! If you recall back to my Making Goals post, this was one of my goals for the summer. So, I'm excited to get that started.  I will share as we progress.


Peace&Love,
Amy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you like this post!