Summer Road Trip Playlist

Hello Hapi People!



I was driving to see my boyfriend and have lunch with his grandmother, Nonna, today - hence why this post is coming out later in the day. Anywho, I was looking for music to listen to on my hour long drive and I discovered a playlist on Spotify. Spotify, a music app, creates a #ThrowbackThrusday playlist every week and sometimes they are ok but I gave this week's a try and I was blown away. The playlist was a mix of 60's and 70's, rock and folk music. I was impressed because it was filled with music that I grew up on from my dad's influence. The list consisted of a well-blended vareity of songs I had not heard in many years, and included exclusive interviews with members of The Grateful Dead. I was taken back to childhood and summer days, as I drove through the country. I will leave the link for the playlist below so you can use it for your summer road trips. I had a wonderful day spending tome in the country and having southern food with people I love. 
Fried Chicken Tenders, Mashed Potatoes,
and Mac&Cheese, yum!
Thanks Nonna!

I love summer adventures and road trips. I would love to hear about yours too. Tell me in the comments below, on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.

Peace&Love,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you like this post!