Easy Dinner at Home for Two





Hello Hapi People!

I hope you had a good weekend. I had a very good weekend! Some dear friends and mentors of mine came back into the country for about a month. They are missionaries in Bethlehem and they are back for a visit. I was so excited to see them and hope to spend more time with them. I was also thrilled that they got to meet my boyfriend Zach. As you know from last week's post, Zach and I celebrated 6 months together on Friday. I know its not a long time, but it is a significant amount of time to spend with someone. I am not here to get mushy on you though, I'm here to share the recipes we used for our special, celebratory dinner.

I love Zach, but he is a picky eater. I wanted to cook something different and special that we would both enjoy. He is not a huge steak person, but this steak recipe was a hit. Here are pics of our dinner and links to the pins for the recipes. These recipes are great for a romantic night-in dinner, but tasty and easy enough to make for everyday. I will share our entree and sides with you today. Tomorrow with be Treats Tuesday where I will share a couple of summer desserts - so keep a look out!

Italian Steak Medallion, Italian Seasoned New Potatoes,
and Lemon Sautéed Zucchini


If this looks appetizing to you, here are the original recipes:


I did not add the cheese or prosciutto,
and I used the herbs and oil as a marinade overnight for my steak.

Italian Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Potatoes

Lemon Sautéed Zucchini
My Recipe

Ingredients
- 1 small zucchini
- cooking spray to coat pan
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt & pepper

Directions
- Slice zucchini into thin discs. 
- Spray a sautéed pan with cooking spray to coat.
-  Heat pan over medium heat.
- Add zucchini to pan.
- Salt and pepper zucchini to taste and 
drizzle with lemon juice.
- Cook, stirring as needed, until darken in color
and golden brown. Serves 2


I hope you try and enjoy these recipes. You can customize them however you want, you could even try these on the grill. If you try any of these dishes, let me know by #g2bhapi. I will share with you tomorrow some dessert recipes!

Peace&Love,
Amy






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you like this post!