Wreck This Journal: #2

Hello Hapi People!





I hope you are having a good week. Mine has been filled with some hapi events that I can't quite share yet, but you will be informed soon. Today I thought I would share some of my Wreck This Journal. It's been a couple of weeks since I first introduced my journal, so I thought I would show you my progress thus far. If your don't recall what a Wreck This Journal is you can click this link to see the first post. So without further ado, here are some pictures of my journal's progress:

This page was never to be found again after that wash lol.
Make a Funnel 
I cut the strips, but I wanted you to see the doodles before.
I'm progressively adding stickers.
This was a flower given to me by a greeter in a hospital.
I have other flowers I want to add that have significant meaning to me.
So this one ... well its an inside joke with my boyfriend and I lol.
Basically its what he does to our receipts when we go out to eat.



I hope you all enjoy the journal thus far. I'd love to see your journals if you have one. Post them to Instagram and tag me @g2bhapi26 or on my Wreck This Journal Pinterest Board. I hope you all have a great rest of your week. If you like my posts please like, share, and comment. Follow me on my social media in the side bar.

Peace&Love,
Amy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you like this post!