DIY Bath Bomb Demo: The Psychedelic Mermaid




Hello Hapi People!

If you follow me on Instagram or recall my Lush Bath Bomb post, you probably know that I am obsessed with bath bombs. Since my first purchase, I scoured the interwebs for demo videos of bombs. I discovered through my search that you can inexpensively make bath bombs yourself! Of course I had to try it, and for the last month I have been trying to perfect my bath bombs. Today's post is not a tutorial but merely a show and tell of my bath bombs. If you would like a tutorial, I will certainly make one - so let me know!

My goal was to replicate the scent, pigmented coloring, and float-ability of LUSH bath bombs. The bombs I will show you today are the closest I have come to that goal. I named this one the "Psychedelic Mermaid" because of its fun colors and how they turn the water a pretty blue. Below are pics and a demo video of Psychedelic Mermaid. Enjoy!


Psychedelic Mermaid Bath Bomb

DEMO!

The water turned a beautiful aqua blue color
and is scented with jasmine & grapefruit essential oils.

I hope you enjoyed this quick little show and tell of my DIY bath bomb. Let me know if you would like me to make tutorial for making bath bombs. Thanks for reading and I hope you are staying HAPI.

Peace&Love,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you like this post!