Oh La LUSH! - LUSH Bath Bombs

Hello Hapi People!!

Yes, that is two exclamation points because I am very excited about today's post! I recently placed an order with LUSH Cosmetics, and my order finally came! If you are familiar with LUSH then you understand my excitement. If you are not familiar, LUSH Cosmetics is a company that makes bath, body, and beauty products. All of their products are handmade and contain fresh and environmentally friendly ingredients. It is a really cool company and I would definitely suggest checking them out - I will leave a link below. And before I loose those uninterested in baths and beauty, this would make a great gift for someone in your life that does enjoy it.



Anywho, I received my order in the mail yesterday. I ordered some of their bath bombs because I love taking baths lol. I had heard about the company online and people were ranting and raving about their bath products. I thought it was interesting since I love all smelly good things for my bath. However, once I saw demo videos of these bath bombs and their magic I knew I had to get some. I will show you pics of my order and their descriptions. I censored one of the names and description because I was uncomfortable with the name. (I purchased it because it was jasmine scented, which I love, and had very good reviews.) I ordered four bath bombs and received a free soap sample. I will also tell you which scents I like the most and give links to the demo videos of each bomb.


My LUSH Order


I cannot tell you how excited I was when I saw my package, I was like Christmas! haha
After digging through a mountain of packing peanuts I discovered my bombs. 

Here are the bombs in plastic wrapping along with the soap sample.
Each bomb has a unique name, scent, and coloring 
- some even leave your bath with cool colors, glitters and other surprises!

The package also contained a catalog of LUSH products, 
I took pics of the items I ordered so you can see the descriptions.

I loved the scent of both of these, especially the pink.
(As you can see I censored the name.) 
The catalog gives the name and description of each bomb.
You can see the ingredients and the pricing as well.

This bomb had a sweet vanilla scent 
that is so delicious you almost want to eat it lol.
This bomb is smaller than the others 
but it has bits of cocoa butter that melt into the bath so I'm excited about it .

I was not crazy about the scent of this one 
but maybe in the bath it will be better.

This soap is scented with a very popular scent at LUSH called Snow Fairy,
I personally do not care for the scent.


Video Demos

Now I will give you links to the demo videos of each bomb. Basically its just a recording of the bomb dissolving in the bath. This will let you get a better idea of how the bomb will look and smell. I have listed the censored titled bomb below but know that the video link will not censor the title, just a warning.

Censored "Love" Bomb Demo

Big Blue Bomb Demo

Avobath Bomb Demo

Butterball Bomb Demo


Thanks everyone for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know if you like this post and want a full review of each bomb in the comments below or on Facebook.
Click Here for LUSH'S website.


Peace&Love,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you like this post!