Make Your Momma Hapi!

Hello Hapi People!

I know you are seeing it everywhere ... MOTHER'S DAY! Its Sunday and you have a few days to scramble together a gift. I know everyone is giving their last minute gift advice and quick shopping lists. I want to give you a different tip. You can always buy your mother something, and if you live away from her it might seem the only option. HOWEVER, there is are options that can be even more special that buying a gift ....
It's the gift of time! Take a tip from yesterday's post and give your mom the gift she always gave you. I saw a post on Facebook and it was the inspiration behind this idea for Mother's Day.



I know it pulls at the heart strings! Honestly though it reminded me of my mom. She is still sacrificing for her kids to this day. My mom gave me all of her time and energy so I want give some of mine back to her. Now I'm not going to give away my plan for Mother's Day lol ... but I will give suggestions. So here are some suggestions on how to give your time to your mom for this Mother's Day.



Peace&Love and Hapi Mother's Day!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you like this post!