Memorial Day Ideas

Hello Hapi People!

Hapi Memorial Day! If you aren't an American reader, Memorial Day is a celebration is honor of our Veterans and active military members. Americans generally spend the day doing summer activities. Here is Florida we go to the beach, go boating or just get out on the water, have bbqs, get in the pool, and just get outside to enjoy the summer weather. I know my family is having a big cookout & swimming in our pool. If you are celebrating and want some ideas I have some inspirational pics for you! My boyfriend Zach and I went to a local park the other day where everyone was enjoying summer activities and the three-day weekend. We also went to a local bakery and got some treats. I hope you enjoy these pics and get Memorial Day & summer activity inspiration.

boating on the water


folks enjoying the view

paddleboat

its not summer without sweet iced tea


even dogs like the beach


play ground at the park

kayaking

Zach being silly haha

relaxing in a hammock

enjoying nature - so pretty


magnolia flower


Zach & I in front of the pier at the park.
It's a special place for us.

we visited J's Pastry Shop


I forgot to take a pic of all our treats before everyone devoured them, 
there was a lot more. haha
- chocolate glazed donut & petit fors


I hope you all enjoyed the pics & have a Happy Memorial Day or Happy Summer.


Peace&Love,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you like this post!