Shake up Cinco de Mayo Recipes

Hello Hapi People!

I hope you had a Happy 4th yesterday and you felt the force lol. Now its Cinco de Mayo! If you celebrate and need some last minute dinner ideas, here are some recipes for you! I honestly just love to grill and  decided to grill out and swim in the pool. Now that its nice and warm outside you can use these recipes anytime. I decided to grill out and these three recipes together made a tasty combination. I thought these recipes would be a different take on Mexican food for your Cinco de Mayo celebrations. I found these recipes on Pinterest all except my Avocado Mandarin Salad, which is my own creation. Enjoy and I hope its "muy sabroso"! (very tasty)





Main Entree: Honey Lime Chicken Skewers

Sides: Spanish Rice & Avocado Mandarin Salad with Homemade Avocado Lime Ranch Dressing


If you would like the recipes like the titled links above. If you would like the Avocado Mandarin Salad recipe, here you go:

Avocado Mandarin Salad
  • Ingredients 
    •  spring salad mix
    • 1 avocado - peeled, pitted, & chopped
    • 2 mandarin fruit cups
    • 3/4 cup canned black beans
  • Instructions
    • toss all ingredients together in large salad bowl
    • top with Avocado Lime Ranch Dressing

Feliz Cinco de Mayo!

Peace&Love,
Amy


All the yummies plated up!
Chicken Skewers on my grill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you like this post!