Hapi Weekend!

Hello Hapi People!

I got one of these cool posters at the movie.
I gave it to my sister who is a big fan.
This has been a busy week with exams and I am helping my boyfriend with his school's spring play as we speak. I hope your week has been going well. I know its a busy weekend for many as I have many friends and fellow classmates who are graduating on Saturday. I am proud of of their success and wish them the best for the future. Congrats to everyone who is graduating this spring.

Anywho, I know my post was a bit more serious in nature yesterday so I thought I would celebrate the end of the week by sharing my plans for the end of the week. I saw the new Avenger movie last night and it was very good. Tonight I am taking a little road trip with my boyfriend, Zach, and we are going to Destin, FL and Atmore, AL. I will share pictures on Monday's post.

Let me know what you are doing this weekend - either in the comments, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.


Peace&Love,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you like this post!